November 17, 2012

NIP + FAB Skin care range ^^

Hohoho..I know this post is kinda overdue, but still..I have to share this little awesome product (again)!
Have you read the previous Nip + Fab product I shared? 
If you have not, read it Here

This time round, Nip + Fab bring in the skin care range and I have been using the Sheer make up fix and the eye fix for my make up client. Love it much!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

As always, Nip + Fab event is super pretty and always brief and interesting.


Pretty and yummy refreshment for us :)






During the product launch, we have a make up artist that will do the demo on the model and it's a hands on product launching! So we can try the product on our face as well.

I didn't removed my make up though, but I am enjoying every single steps of the Nip + Fab regime.
It's simple and effective.


Say Hi to Mina again!
The fabulous personality I ever met.

And as always again, Nip + Fab always been so generous to us for trying their products.
My personal picks will be sheer make up fix and the eye fix!

You should try it too!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Look at this amazing eye fix!
The photo on right below is the before and the after eye fix, that comes with pinkish tint cream that works as concealer while treating my dark circle.
it's really a 2 hit combo product.

It brightens my eyes in a jiffy, 
and a must buy product to cover and treat my dark circle.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Nip + Fab available at Watsons Ngee Ann City and check out the price list
HERE :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...