August 08, 2012

OMG! we are spotted here!


I'm in today's Singapore Wanbao newspaper!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Super super grateful for everything that happened in my life :)
I love to write, though I am not the best writer ever, 
I started my blog to keep track and memories of my life here in Singapore. 
Then I fall in love with it, and keep writing about life, beauty and things under the sky.

I never know or expect that my blog will go this far, although I secretly wish I can inspire and maybe entertain people around me through my words.

But, really! What I have now, is totally a blessing and I am thankful for that.
And thank you everybody who keep reading my nonsense blog.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


14 comments :

  1. waduh koran na bahasa cina semua, lo beli donk, buat di simpen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dah beli 2 copy euy :)
      Satu buat mak gw clipping di rumah.

      Katro gila ya gw?

      Delete
  2. huaa ! congrats ci :). Eksis di singapore :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah makin beken nih... congrats! :)
    diterjemahin dong artikelnya ngomong apa itu ric... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gw nyari orang dulu man buat di translate. :)

      Delete
  4. bentar lg jadi seleb nih :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Model gw yg sama sekali ga diplomatic gini gimana bisa deb? Hahahah..

      Delete
  5. congrats El! ihiy jadi beken ya sekarang di singapur. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG congratulations you pretty girl !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haduh gw gga bisa baca korannya.... bisa baca pun gga bisa ngerti

    ReplyDelete

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...