November 24, 2012

Glomax - See excellent, Immediate improvement..right before your eyes.

Sponsored review

" Nestled six floors above Singapore's famous riverside Clarke Quay, GLOMAX Aesthetics - The Face Artistry is everything a cosy soho salon stands for: expertise, customization and modernity. The commitment to your skin deserves only the best preventive and corrective non-invasive treatments here for instant results. They are so good, you would not want to go anywhere else. "

That was the first line of the invitation I got, to review about the GLOMAX Aesthetics. I was so thrilled to experience the treatment but worry in the same time for the word of " instant results ".
From what I heard, everything instant is not good for our body and not good for our health and so on and so forth.. 
So when it comes to the skin, where I see " instant result " as the result, I am kinda scared..I am scared of the chemical lotion thingy they use to my face. Yes, I am VERY particular about my face.

If you have the same concern like me, 
I think we might also share the same love to my newly found facial place, located at the:

12 Eu Tong Sen Street. The Central, Soho 2. #06-168 Singapore 059819

It is Cozy
It is Expert
It is Amazing
It is GLOMAX Aesthetic.

For me, cleanliness is the thing that I first screen whenever I go to a spa, salon or in this episode, 
a facial place.

In GLOMAX Aesthetic, I can assure you the cleanliness is in my standard. :)

~*~

The reception area is well maintained.

The room is simple and comfortable.

And the best of all, the service is simply addictive.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I still can remember the feeling of being pampered by Glomax for a 90 minutes session of 

 Luminous Detox Energie Care Treatment 

This is the ultimate skin purification, start with this diamond microdermabrasion invigorates cellular renewal to treat clogged, pigmented and sallow skin. 

The cleaning process
Microdermabrasion in progress.
The dark inner side of the circle is apparently my dead skin :P
ewww much?
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

How about this one?
The white head from my nose!
Ewww even more? ^^

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

One thing I love the most from Glomax service is the extraction part!
Sound impossible to believe right? I know it is painful and just simply pain, but for my face..extraction is the thing that I need more than anything.

I have this harden white head all over my cheek and forehead.
Although I am on " Ouch!! err..Aaaa! " moment during the extraction, I am pleased with the result.
 I am one happy girl in Glomax.

I don't have to worry of having redness or blood spot all over my face even after the extraction.
 Here in Glomax, I actually can immediately go out for any next appointment without looking funny with a just " tortured " face. :P
They put a soothing mask right after the extraction to soothe down the redness.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I kinda feel shock and amazed in the same time, when I think I really Glow after the very first service in Glomax. This instant thing is not so bad after all. 

Look at my skin below! 
It is looking radiant with No photo filter, No make up and Not even photoshop.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Really! how could this happened? 
* touching my cheek and seeing the pore-less nose*

~*~

Super thank you to the amazing Glomax team and I should have known that it is possible for Glomax to Wow people with the amazing result in the short time! It's like 19 years of experience under the belt of
Evon Low, Director & Founder of Glowmax Aesthetics- The face Artistry.

So everybody, believe me, you are in a good hand!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Do you feel like trying it?

Quote "Blogger Elrica" to enjoy Luminous Detox Energie Care Treatment 90mins $58 (UP$168)

The ultimate skin purification, this diamond microdermabrasion invigorates cellular renewal to treat clogged, pigmented and sallow skin. Designed with a cocktail* of vitamins to refresh the appearance of the skin by aligning skin cells in the top layer of the skin to achieve clean and radiant glow.

Happy glowing everybody!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...