November 06, 2012

Green eyes green?

Do you have green eyeshadow?
Do you have it and don't know how to use it?
Or maybe do u have few shades of green but you don't know how to use it?
*Did you just nod ?*

If yes, maybe I can share a bit on how I use up my green eyeshadow collection to pull out the
Green eyes look :)

This is going to be a simple tutorial on the eye look :)

Me in my bare face :)

Before you go for the green eyes make up, prep the whole look with a simple and natural make up.
Check out my natural Korean make up tutorial, it might come useful :)

This is how I look after the " Natural " make up.

From there..
I applied my dark green eyeshadow on 1/2 of my outer lid

+
2 shades lighter of green on the 1/2 inner lid

I also use a turquoise green to frame my lower liner :)


Don't forget the fake eyelash to make your eyes "awake " :)


and also a black pencil eyeliner on your lower waterline :)


Keep a little gloss on your lips and keep the lips color subtle :)
and here you go..

The green eyes :)


Hope you liked this simple tutorial :)

17 comments :

  1. Prettyy!! Do you use eyetape? Mine is asian monolid eyes too. What brand do you recommend? I am using Maycare eyetape (the clear plastic one) but people still can see my eye tape. Boo :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i read ur review a week ago before my gram`s birthday hohohohoho.. stunning ce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bagus El~ Pakai bulu mata ternyata bisa bikin mata jadi lebih "terbuka" gitu ya keliatannya?
    Tutorial nya simple. mau coba ah kapan2 buat ngedate :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow keren, gua suka warna ijonya bagus banget. dikau tambah cantik El :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keren El!!!!! Eh, apply esedo di bawah moto itu gimana sih caranya biar ga blobor? pake angled brush ya?

    ReplyDelete
  6. cantikk banget >.<
    keliatan jadi fresh :D
    boleh ni kapan" dicoba.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. very simple but you looks pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome tutorial! Love the green look! And so simple too. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. gw suka riasan mata yg ijo2... tp sampe sekarang ga berani beli eyeshadow ijo hahaha.. cantik el~

    ReplyDelete
  10. wah...bagusnya...
    gue belom berani pake warna hijau, El..masih bermain "aman" coklat atau pink hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...