December 29, 2012

Psst...It's Gamila Secret!

" I have committed my life to blending the healing powers of herbs to create the purest possible skin care products " 

~ Gamila ~


Wow! 
That powerful line caught my attention when I first reading the most
 " au naturale "press release I ever received. 

I was thinking, how could someone so troublesome committing her life to blend herbs, just for the sake of pure possible skin care products? 
It's year 2012, hello! go to the expert lab, ask them to create some magic skin care and sell it..
Voilaaa!!  kaching in!
~ I mean, all this while I am using a lab products anyway, so I dun mind another one..~


I was so curious about this product that I actually took my sweet time testing it for a good 4 weeks before starting to draft this entry. 
It's like, I need to convinced myself first before I convinced you all while reading this.

This is the proof from my instagram :)
(follow me, if you have not ^^ Thank u very much)
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

After using it for a full 1 month, I must say that FINALLY!! I found a soap that I can use as daily soap apart from Cetaphil. * DAMN happy lor* 
Cetaphil is awesome, but it is fragrance free, and I am a huge fans of something that smells lovely >.<'

Super omg lah, my body skin is pretty sensitive to a harsh element in the soap. The moment i use a harsh soap in daily basis, my eczema starts acting funny and decided to be a permanent resident in my elbow lor.
* Le sigh*

Anyway..anyway..back to my new love, Gamila Secret..
A product that contain a basic ingredients; pure extra-virgin olive oil, with a mixture of vegetable oils, Shea butter, grape seed oil, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and lavender oil and a cocktail of no less than 15 fully active hand-picked wild herbs from Peki'in, nothern Israel that nourish the skin with minerals and vitamins.



Apart from the awesome soap that helps to get my therapeutic shower ritual back, Gamila sercret not only cleanses and revitalize the skin, it also has healing qualities for people whose skin has lost it's natural balance. 


It is really a perfect combination created skin care for everyone to have the opportunity of having the healthy, and beautiful skin.


I love this product and surely will re-purchase this at Metro, PARAGON- Orchard.
Although I know this products is a little bit pricy for the soap ( $46-$63), I still think it's really worth every cents of it ~ at least for me. It's been a while since I am truly enjoying my shower ritual.

So, thank you Gamila Secret :)

1 comment :

  1. My eczema always attacks when I use a soap so I always make sure to pick the mildest and chemical free soap for my body. This seems really nice although its a bit expensive but as long as it doesn't aggregate my eczema I would love to try it out =)

    ReplyDelete

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...