December 08, 2012

Dreamie Chuppa Lens - EOS Sweetheart Blue

Sending big hugs and kisses to the lovely sista in


Thank you so much for sponsoring me this lovely lens!


EOS SWEETHEART BLUE 


I was in vain mode to try out colour lens for my portrait photoshoot. *Ganjen judulnya*
So I was browsing around many trustworthy online shop to buy some of the lenses, and from there I found Dreamy Chuppa. Dropped them a note to ask whether they do send the purchase to Singapore, as they are based in Indonesia, they said yes and to my surprise, they sponsoring me 2 pairs of the lenses. 
*Happy lalala mode*
Yay!

They are pretty speedy and I get my lens just couple of days after I chose my colour, very fast ler!
And also, they have a lot selection that I never see in other online shop before. Very kawaii type and dolly looking type too. Check them out! :)


Usually, I will stick to my Freshkon mystical black in 0 degree for daily use :P
But for fun photoshoot, I prefer fun colour too!

Btw, Yeap, I am 0 degree and still want to wear contact lens. I am Vain mah..
- I know maybe for some people, you found my vain level is a bit over the top?! but I don't care -
Sometimes a girl like me that has small pupil would love to look a bit dolly to be kind (at least), so big circle lens helps to create the look, just in case you don't know. You are welcome!


What I love the most from EOS Sweetheart Blue is the colour! *Daah!!!
I mean, as an asian..having a wrong colour of blue lens makes me look weird, and some the of them creates a pale looking look on me. But thank God, this one is ok.

~ Love the vibrant blue with a little black and yellow-ish iris line in the center. ~


What colour are you currently wear? or keen to try on?
Dreamie Chuppa is having a lot of promotions that you can check out in daily basis,
Current PROMO : Candy Eye + Eos Lens = IDR 210.000
Go grab it before the promo ends. :)

They send me this cute little piggy doll together with the lenses too.
Very cute right?
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Stay tuned for my Candy Eye- Green review :)
and get a special discount by mentioning
" Pinkbuble In Da House "

Happy colour lens-ing :)

7 comments :

  1. warnanya cantik banget yah cie, kaya mata barbie..
    btw love ur lips like a barbie >_< *kyaaa
    brb dandan kaya barbie ah hahaha
    http://ameliasweetcaramel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhahha...yuk ditunggu dandanan barbie mu ^^

      Delete
  2. you look so pretty with them on, i wonder how they'll look on me. They are so vibrant :) thanks for sharing them this will be on my to buy list!

    xx Jill
    http://lipstixtraces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will look pretty on u too :)

      Delete
  3. el, gue suka banget warna bibir lo.. pengen! merk dan shade apa ini??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gw campurin revlon sama Nars Ngel..nanti gw post-in deh kombinasi nya.

      Delete
  4. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...