December 11, 2012

Christmas gift guide: Vanity Trove


Back to the Christmas gift guide edition!
Still just in case you have not hinting someone for a Christmas present or maybe someone already hinting to you for a Christmas gift and you have yet to decide what to give, I would like to share a little gift guide for you..and this time it's from my lovely sponsors 


I have been working with Vanity Trove since 6 months back, and they still never failed to surprise me.
So why don't you take this chance, in this Christmas season of giving time, to surprise your loved one with a beautiful box of surprises.


My pick for Vanity Trove Christmas Giftsets will be:


And


Isn't pretty?? *Hint-hint*

And if you don't fancy make up or a bubble bath ritual like I do..
There are few other selections for you to choose HERE.

I believe Vanity trove has special something for you all.

Happy giving!

1 comment :

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...