December 26, 2012

Etude Etoinette Collection!

It's Christmas! Merry Christmas everybody!!
and I finally know what I want to treat myself for Christmas!

I want a collection of Etude Etoinette collection!
This is not sponsored nor advertorial!

I just saw this collection in magazine and I am fall in love with this little soft pink and white collection.
Pretty and princessy :)
I am not a princess type in life though, but I dunno..I guess the packaging is impressive-ly pretty and I am loving the colour of Etude Etoinette collection.


Look at this!

My top pick for this collection will be..this heart shape highlighter :)


And this pink lipstick!

Have any of you check out this collection yet?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...