February 16, 2009

quarter of century..me..

Office Celebration

Am i lucky or what?

I am surrounded by good friends and great family!

and i feel the love even more, especially

on my Beday!

early in the morning i came to office and i found:
.
.
.
.
.

Chocolate from Bal!

Which is quite surprise for me,

remembering he always forget where he put his pen at

and today he remember my beday!

Thank you Bal!!

And during lunch time i ordered vegetarian Pizza for Bal

and BBQ chicken pizza for Me, Lili and Shoba.

It was a simple lunch, but happiness what's matter

I got Pendant from SK jewel, given by Lili and Shoba


2 Sweetest gift from my dearest friends in office!


I appreciated so so Much!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...