August 08, 2012

OMG! we are spotted here!


I'm in today's Singapore Wanbao newspaper!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Super super grateful for everything that happened in my life :)
I love to write, though I am not the best writer ever, 
I started my blog to keep track and memories of my life here in Singapore. 
Then I fall in love with it, and keep writing about life, beauty and things under the sky.

I never know or expect that my blog will go this far, although I secretly wish I can inspire and maybe entertain people around me through my words.

But, really! What I have now, is totally a blessing and I am thankful for that.
And thank you everybody who keep reading my nonsense blog.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


14 comments :

  1. waduh koran na bahasa cina semua, lo beli donk, buat di simpen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dah beli 2 copy euy :)
      Satu buat mak gw clipping di rumah.

      Katro gila ya gw?

      Delete
  2. huaa ! congrats ci :). Eksis di singapore :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah makin beken nih... congrats! :)
    diterjemahin dong artikelnya ngomong apa itu ric... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gw nyari orang dulu man buat di translate. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Model gw yg sama sekali ga diplomatic gini gimana bisa deb? Hahahah..

      Delete
  5. congrats El! ihiy jadi beken ya sekarang di singapur. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG congratulations you pretty girl !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haduh gw gga bisa baca korannya.... bisa baca pun gga bisa ngerti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gw juga kaga bisa baca, gimana ne sil?

      Delete

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...