March 30, 2009

For u Ciez..

There's moment when i think that friend do change, by time, space and distance..and in the same time I'm thinking of how they feel towards me too..do they still feel me as their best friend? or that position is actually replaced by some other people? i will never know..

Yesterday, i really feel that i miss Ciez..and there's a doubt in me when i was about to contacted him..so i just let it go..

But today, just now to be precise..we talked over MSN and he said that yesterday he felt the same towards me about this friendship thingy too..and I'm totally happy realizing that he is still there and my place is still belong to me. And the feeling still connected like it used to be.

Thanks for being there..for me..even u're miles away!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...