July 22, 2013

Review: John Frieda Frizz Ease my hair!

I actually have a very simple hair regime at home, it goes as simple as shampoo + hair mask (every alternate day) and the leave on conditioner to keep my permed hair in place.

So far it works for me and I already think my hair is fine :P
But when I was offered to do review on the full range of John Frieda Frizz Ease collection, I was pretty excited to know how well could this products do to my hair.

So, I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now and I would say I love it.
You've gotta try it yourself and proof what I said here.


Ok- first are the shampoo and the conditioner set that I suggest you to use to soften the frizz hair texture, although I would say nothing so WOW about the shampoo and the conditioner - but it definitely better than the normal harsh shampoo. Shampoo ($15.90) and Conditioner ($15.90).

But read up for my newly found favourite product for frizzy hair!

1. Frizz-Ease® Miraculous Recovery® Intensive Masque (150ml)
$16.90

I heart this mask quite a bit coz although it works to soften and fight the brittle and frizzy hair, it does helps hair to bounce back from the stress of blow drying, styling and the UV as well. So you don't have to worry about getting a damp hair after using this mask.


2. Frizz-Ease® Original Formula Hair Serum with AVEC Thermal Protection 
(Heat Protection) (50ml)
$16.90


The top-selling brand for frizz serums and styling products in the US and with one original serum sold every 30 seconds in UK. I love how the ingredients could blocks frizz then Instantly and dramatically transforms dry, frizzy, or chemically-treated hair into smooth, glossy hair.  It contains silk protein smoothens hair while repelling humidity to help prevent weather-related frizz and not to forget an exceptional blend of silicones that immediately smoothens hair texture while delivering a layer of crystal-clear gloss for perfectly polished, frizz-resistant styles. And oh, it does contains a UV filter as well to protect your hair. 


Actually, you've gotta apply it on your soaking wet hair to get the maximal result - but I kinda don't like to put it that way. What I do, I apply on my half towel dry hair and style it afterwards.

3. Frizz-Ease® Dream Curls® Styling Spray (200ml)
$16.90



For a curl lover! This is for you - and me :)
I like this styling spray in giving me non sticky and never crispy kind a curl look.
As simple as just spray this product generously from roots to ends.


Then I scrunch small sections of hair gently to help create waves or style it with blow drier 


If you do have a frizzy hair and nothing works so far on you, maybe you can give this range a shot.
It's pretty affordable and so far, I am liking it - I hope you are too.

John Frieda® Full Repair®, Frizz Ease®, Brilliant Brunette®, and Luxurious Volume ranges are available at selected Watsons and Guardian stores island wide.

And before I end this post,
take a look on the styling shoot I did below with a full range of
John Frieda Frizz Ease series!

 photo f016eeac-0dbd-47c2-8d28-dbafbf23c74d_zpse3344043.jpg

I super love the smooth bouncy and frizz free my hair is.
 photo 0E8EFF09-8C50-44E7-96C1-10ED5FE88047-321-0000001D51725380_zps688e2783.jpg

Thanks John Frieda.
 photo signature-lips.png
 

2 comments :

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...