February 01, 2013

My Scheming - 5 piece Special Edition mask review

Sponsored review

Back with My-Scheming - 5 piece special edition mask!
Have you tried this? If you have not, you should :)

Why? read this up :)


It contains 5 different mask that cater to 5 different skin needs, as for me I found it kinda good as a trial box before you finally go and buy the full pack of what suits your skin best.:P
Although I like the idea of having everything I need for my skin in one box too.


 photo photo5.jpg
Each box contains 5 different masks as below:
The 5 Piece Special Edition Pack consist of::

- Deep Cleansing Pore Mask
- Bird's Nest Collagen Hydrating Mask

- Skin Clarifying Astringent Mask

- Aloe Vera + Vitamin E Mask

- Milk Extract Brightening Mask
 photo photo4-2.jpg
Below here is my favourite pick of the mask!


 photo photo3-3.jpg

 photo photo2-5.jpg

 photo photo1-5.jpg 

You can get this My Scheming 5 Piece Special Edition Masks for $8.50 exclusively at Watson for limited time only, so grab it now :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...