January 14, 2014

I am joining KIEHL'S movement to keep a child alive!

I think you guys pretty know that I am supporting brands that support the good cause, and one of the reason I keep supporting Kiehl's is because their generous heart for the unfortunate one.

 This January, for every bottle of Special Edition Midnight Recovery Concentrate sold, SGD$5.00 will be donated to AfA. We are talking about $5 here..so please support them! and as a token of appreciation, you will receive a limited edition key charm. The funds collected will go towards helping AfA’s Pregnant Mothers’ Fund where work is done to prevent mother-to-child transmission of HIV and assist diagnosed HIV-positive children to seek immediate medical treatment.

Not only that,  Kiehls is having “Smile with Kiehl’s” Instagram Photo Contest!

In this campaign, Kiehl’s would like to collect photos of “smiles from children”. If you have followed my instagram, you must have seen the photo of lil love's that i posted to join this smile with kiehl's campaign. I personally feel my lil love smile could really brighten my day and it really brings my relationship as a mother and child to the next level. Lil love also inspire me in so many ways, way more than my creativity brain ever do to me. So I am inviting you to submit the photo of smiling little angle because for every photo submission to Instagram with #SmileKiehlsSG  till 31st January 2014, SGD$0.50 will be donated to the AfA


  photo signature-lips.png





No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...