January 11, 2014

Hotlights lipgloss by Collection

I am currectly addicted to lipstick!
My eyeliner obsession is long gone and now to lipstick, lipgloss, lip cream and whatever related to lips.

And oh, I found new fun packaging lipstick; it's Hotlights from the UK brand call " Collection "
 The packaging is different because it has the built in light and mirror on it, perfect for the on the go moment.

Mine is is Star color. It's light, affordable and non sticky.
I like the color on my lips, it's not too shinny as if you just eat a fried stuff and it's not too sparkle like you just kiss a glitter palette. The color turns out just nice.



 How do you like your lip gloss color?

 photo signature-lips.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...