June 18, 2012

Vanity Trove ~ June edition

Hello beautiful!
Do you like surprises?
I do!
*ga ada yang nanya ya bo?*

Me and Surprise have this kind of love hate relationship.

I love surprises, because its excite me. I love gifts (who doesn't?) and I even more love it when its special for me :)

I hate surprises, because its tickle my curiosity to the max! If you know me in person, you will agree with this.
I am a kind of person that open wrapped gifts on the spot.

Even when I was a little girl, I did open a red pocket on the spot too! 
Until my mum have to take me out of relatives sight and keep saying " aiyoo...phai se phai se!! "
What to do? i Can't help it! :p

This time, I am feeling it..again!

I was waiting for my trove to come when Camy said she will send my very own June Trove, 
but she didn't tell me whats exactly inside it!
Omg..this feeling is like..*shake Camy* tell me tell me tell me what's inside it!!
but Instead of doing so, I said one polite " thank u " to her. 
~ I am behaving myself well ~
^^




Inspired by the concept of fukuburuko, 
the mystery grabbag style of presenting products from the fashion 
hub of Japan, VanityTrove presents a unique service right here in Singapore! 
This new trend is set to grab the hearts of ladies around the island who deserve some pampering.

I know we deserved to be pampered!
^^
How it's work, you ask?

Here’s how it works:
1) Sign up for an account and subscribe to the service on www.VanityTrove.com for the monthly 
subscription fee of only S$25/- (inclusive of packing, shipping and handling fees) 
or S$300/- for 13 months (1 month free!)


2) On the 15of every month, VanityTrove sends out specially curated sets of beautiful surprises to 
paid subscribers


3) Receive the troves hand-delivered to you and enjoy the beautiful surprises within it!


I just received my June's trove



I opened it on the spot when I received this in the office.

 Look at this:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App




Isn't Pretty?



Let's take a peek on what is in my very own June Trove!



Egyptian Magic Cream By Egyptian Magic



Kate Hudson, Eva Mendes, Gisele Bundchen, Rachel Zoe and Madonna use this product!


This non greasy of 100% natural ingredients serves all purpose.
It can be use as night moisturiser and eye cream, on your hair as defrizzer, lip balm, a healing nail and cutivle conditioner, smoothen some rough area and treat conditions like eczema, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.


Ok, I think I know why they brand it as magic cream.
 I tried this on my eczema spot, and today is my second day using this cream..I'll post it up once the first sachet is finished.


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

SKIN INC My Daily Dose "Skin Loves It" Jelly By SKIN INC


 “Skin Loves It” Jelly 
contains one of the highest infusions of different nourishing ingredients amounting to 30,000mg
that really good for your skin.

Ingredients:
Fish collagen, Vitamin C, Horse Placenta, Citric Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Vinegar, Black Vinegar


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Enavose Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist SPF45 By Enavose

Summer is here ladies! let's protect our skin!
Stay tuned for my review on this product :)


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Ettusais BB Mineral Cream By Ettusias


This BB cream comes with moisturiser and acne preventing ingredients as well as SPF 30 PA++
Review coming soon!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Dirty Works Go Balmy! Berry Lip Balm By Dirty Works


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Erabelle Skin Treatment Mask (Mizu-Fairness) By Erabelle


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

You know what? I can't wait to try it all!

If you already miss the June trove and still want the back order, you can get it here!
Hurry! it left with a very limited pieces.

Just to avoid missing the next round of this surprise box,
why don't you subscribe now and join the fun for the August trove?


And look at the current pinky stuff around:


I want!

Remember to stay tuned with me for the details product review. 
^^

And just being kaypoh, 
what is the most beautiful surprises you ever received in your life?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...