April 14, 2013

Maybelline Color Tatoo 24hr

Sponsored review

I know I was too late to share about this collection of Maybelline :)
But hey, it's better too late than never, right?

I actually already get the photo ready like ages ago, but lately..I really don't feel like doing any make up review and.. Don't ask me, I don't know why -> blame it to pregnancy maybe?

Anyway,
I received " painted purple " and " fierce and tangy " to try on!


I would say..
I love this products because..they have many colours to choose from, affordable and OMG! it does last for 24 hours. But too bad, the colours that I received can't be used for daily make up..so I use this for my editorial photo shoot and some party make up. And apart from that, I found the nice texture easily dried up so I need to blend it quickly before it stays.



I used this product for a water photo shoot with German model sometimes ago.
The colour is simply beautiful under the lighting and camera captured it well.

Make up by Me
Photo by Nino Yap



1 comment :

  1. i loveee love Maybelline :D



    www.beautylicious08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...