December 03, 2008

HK trip

Like i told ya before..this last 2 month gonna be my busiest month ever..it's really continuosly travelling start from JB-HK-India dealers meeting-Indo and back to SG on 8th December for my ritual life in this little tiny Singapore..

Last sunday i just came back from HK with SQ flight, it was pretty good in HK unlike last year..people i worked with are very friendly and easy to cooperate with..and kat was also there too and i'm sharing room with her!

So, basically my job in this HK open things is to be a cashier for this regular tournament like before..only that, this cashier are flying miles away to stand behind the cashier maschine! pretty impresive ay? must be!

anyway, take a look of this year HK business and leasure trip..

I'll go backward this time..

On the wat to airport with kat2 and India dealers behind..


And oh, this is one amazing things about HK and i'm thanking God for my house in Indo, eventho it's not a luxurious house..it definitely way more comfortable than HK or even SG house..


Sharing room with Kat
room number 1803



Our last late shopping at Sasa.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My simple shopping, yet memorable..b'coz i got it all in almost 1/2 price from SG



"Cosmopolitan Hotel and me"


Wut the heck?? wut kind of expression is this? Oh my God..
u might wonder wut inside my mouth huh?
it's
.
.
.
.
.
.
HONGKONG LOCAL DESSERT
it's sweet and chewy and worth to try again and again..
btw, wut i had inside my mouth is
the glutenous ball with black sesame paste inside..
*heaven*

~WORKING PART~

All the part timer and our staff
Layout of HK open
~ END OF WORKIGN SESSIONS~
hihihihi..
let's back to party..
We went to?

The most happening bar and clubbing place in HK!
yeah..but
a really BUT
We are under dress..shit..shit..shit..
They all like very high fashion and we are like SG, Indo and Phillipines maid that come for party..
a BIG shit for us
and another But..
WE DUN CARE ABOUT OUR DRESS CODE
so
.
.
.
WE PARTY HARD!!


Starting our Journey at Lan Kwai Fong with Pose'

And i'm so confused to choose which bar we are going to get wasted at..

And wow, suddenly there's one place that ring a bell


So we start the party..


And again..


And drinks..
and keep drinking..


And again..


Keep drinking and posing..


Aiza and Janine


jamuna and me


Crazy kat and me..

And everyhting just so great, when u ahve a great companion of group to be with, a good drink and happening place ALL IN 1!


~ OUR LAN KWAI FONG ~
And the next day, i look fresh and happy
just like
the ussual me.
.
..


One more time
"click"


~ SPECIAL TO ME ~

This rice wrapped withsumkind of leaf and it taste heavenly delicious man!

And Cheng Ka Yu, my special part timer this year..and it's been a great pleasure to finally met him again after a year!


My special roomate with special breakfast


My Special bug bed
Oh FYI, i got bitten by bed BUG here!



Lastly, My special bathroom
~ END OF STORY ~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...