December 30, 2008

Notes and tribute for mon2

I got this note from my manager on the day he went back to India for long holiday...
3 weeks holiday and leaving me alone in our lovely smelly shoes department




Due to his absence, i travelled alone to Surabaya and visit my supplier

So i promised Raymond to take pictures of the food there

*a bit info of Raymond, he was born in Indo but i dunno which part but he spent most of his time in Surabaya and now he and his family is in New zealand

This one called "rawon"
taste: sweet and full of spice
score: 5/10 for this resto
it's a mixture of rica and black color soup with beef or other dishes on the top

This is a plate of cholesterol
u can find fried brain, fried lung, fried lymph, fried tempe
None of this my favourite
blah!
then we move to other resto
This one is great!
.
.
.
.
young coconut on ice!
or local call it " degan "
this 1 for u mon!
.
.
.
.
.
then try their " shrimp ball "
my must have menu on every trip


~Bon appetite~

1 comment :

  1. always visit this one evrytime i come to this blog...

    i WILL lay my hand on real degan !!!

    hahaha

    thanks ci!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...