October 30, 2014

[Product Review] Tangleteezer

An innovative hairbrush that is just too busy being fabulous! 

Cute in size and big on style, it can be popped into your bag and pulled out in a New York minute to reboot hair in seconds. Has a removable cover to protect the patented and innovative teeth from fluff and dirt.

How awesome is that? 
Recently, I got to try this well known tangle teezer and I like how gorgeous it looks, and it also come in PINK!! love it, and now I bid my boring comb bye bye :)


It has various design and color for you to try out, I (of course) pick shocking pink color.
Always in love with this color.



It is pretty compact for me to put in my hand bag and use it every time I need a quick touch up on my hair. And you don't have to worry it will caught in your bag or damage your bag, because it comes with a cover to protect it.



Happy trying.
Available at Takashimaya level 3.





 photo signature-lips.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...