October 29, 2014

[Beauty Review] Kiehls Damage Repairing & Rehydrating hair range


Kiehls Damage Repairing & Rehydrating range save my hair! I am almost desperate to have something good to repair my dry end, luckily..i was introduced to this awesome range. As always, kiehl's products are beyond good and always in my beauty list. Me and le hubby, both are fans of kiehl's, and it seems like we will stick to this awesome range.

After few hair coloring and bleach, i found my hair in a total mess. I got no spare time to go to Salon and do the treatment. This is my hair condition before start using this range:


Photo taken during my trip in Japan. The dullness, the corn hair look, it's just ugh!

I start using the complete range while I was in Japan, and for a good 2 weeks..my hair has improved like A LOT!


Can you see that my hair has gotten it's glow back? and the corn hair look alike has improved as well? This is happened in just 2 weeks!

The only thing that bad, I left my shampoo in my Tokyo hotel! So, I came back only with the conditioner and serum. Oh, talking about that..., the leave in treatment is superb! Seriously, is one of the best I've tried by far. Works wonder, and not sticky much to the hand. Perfect.

The full range contains:


Damage Repairing & Rehydrating Shampoo:
Sulfate, Silicone and Paraben-Free, this shampoo gently cleanses even the most fragile, damaged and very dry hair to help smooth and fortify each hair fiber. Hair feels strengthened and replenished with a healthy, shiny, lustrous look.
250ml, $41

Damage Repairing & Rehydrating Conditioner:
Sulfate and Paraben-Free, the rich, creamy formula instantly detangles and conditions even the most fragile, damaged and very dry hair without weighting it down. This treatment helps smooth, enhance manageability and fortify each hair fiber. Hair feels supple and replenished with a healthy, shiny, lustrous look.
200ml, $38



Damage Repairing & Rehydrating Leave-in Treatment:
Paraben-Free, this daily leave-in treatment naturally attracts to the weakest areas of the hair to instantly plump, reinforce and smooth the fiber. This formula helps recover the strength of hair fibers with every application. Hair feels supple and replenished with a healthy, shiny, lustrous look.
75ml, $43


Kiehl’s Since 1851 is available at:
Robinsons Raffles City t: 6338-3457 | VivoCity #01-11/12 t: 6376-9017 | TANGS Beauty at TANGS Orchard t: 6732-5394 | Tampines Mall #01-29 t: 6785-7610 | Takashimaya S.C., Ngee Ann City, #B1-33 t: 6732-9695 | ION Orchard #B3-54 T: 6509-8941 | Plaza Singapura #01-66 t: 6454-3457 | Parkway Parade #01-19 t: 6346-1276 | Bugis Junction #01-13 t:63369022| Great World City #01-16 t: 6735-3755 | Suntec City #01-321 t: 6336-9338 | Westgate Tower #01-32
 photo signature-lips.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...