March 17, 2014

Manicure Monday: Deborah Lippmann - Tip Toe Through The Tulips

It's the Manicure Monday time!

For today Mani Monday is the Deborah Lippmann " Tip Toe Through The Tulips " from the Spring Summer 2014 collection. I got this sent from the lovely people at Deborah Lippmann office in Singapore for a review and I am loving it.


Although the colors may appear to be quite subtle for my liking, I am actually quite surprised on the lovely comments I got from friends and people I met about this color.
..and yeah, after so many positive comments I received and another glance of my nail..actually this colors is really beautiful.

It is soft and feminine and pretty much a kind of nail polish you can wear it anywhere in any occasion. Be it office, party, class, everywhere! It doesn't put too much statement on your nails yet keep it pretty and poise. 


Available at Takashimaya Dept Store - Gift box area.
Selling retail at $33.
 photo signature-lips.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...