September 10, 2013

Welcome to the world of EVER YOUNG!

Advertorial

Ah yes..
Call me a lady with a statement necklace and everything along that line!
Most blogger friends notice my necklace more than they notice my clothing, my mom said I have too much Big necklace in my drawer and people keep buying me necklace as a gift because that is how they remembered my style as. 

Little collection of mine.
I agree! I am a very much into statement necklace and nothing less than that :)
..and having said that statement necklace is so my thing..I am also a statement necklace hunter, every single time I went overseas, I HAVE to get my necklace..and I am definitely hunting for a good blogshop that sells amazing collection of accessories when I am in town, because it is just simply easy, hassle free and in few clicks away..I will get my lovely piece in my mail.

This time, I want to introduce a new accessories blogshop in town..



This user friendly website caught my attention with their simple yet elegant website interface, I personally don't like the confusing website that makes me have to write in to the seller for the incomplete information.

It's simple and segregated accordingly..be it necklace, bracelets or ear rings is your preference, in a click away you can comfortably browsing for the lovely collection that Ever Young has to offer.



This product gallery complete with the zoom in feature makes my shopping easier and I get what I ordered exactly as shown in the e-catalogue. A thing that I am very fussy about online shopping is to get exactly what I am buying, I don't mind paying more for a good quality is my shopping motto.
And this Ever Young website check all the boxes.



I chose a combination of black with a dash of gold accent to join my necklace collection, and I am more than pleased to get my necklace EXACTLY like how it looks on the website.. and talking about delivery - I got my package less than a week since the confirmation from Ever Young. Talking about fast and reliable service, huh?



Another thing that I like about Ever Young is the collection that unique and compliments my simple maxi dress or even a simple grey t-shirt with a skinny jeans. With a statement piece of accessories from Ever Young, I bet you can always look stylish with affordable price come as a package. Even for someone that is 8.5 months pregnant like me -  where I have not much option on the clothing to look chic, a good statement necklace safe the day.


So yeah, do enjoy your shopping with 
The newly launched accessories blogshop that I recommended,
and do check EVER YOUNG Facebook page for more updates.


 photo signature-lips.png
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...