September 04, 2013

SK-II Lovers!! Please welcome..Singapore first ever Pitera house at Tangs Orchard.

Together with homegrown MediaCorp artistes, Rebecca Lim and Qi Yu Wu..
photo courtesy: MalcolmSunny.com
SK II embark on  the journey for a unique and exclusive  experience, beginning with a chance observation at a sake brewery to the birth of SK-II MEN at SK II Singapore First - ever Pitera House.

photo courtesy: MalcolmSunny.com
 It was a jammed pack event on that night and oh boy, I am so delighted to be surrounded by SK II products around me. As an SK II user, I am nothing less than super happy to witness the journey for over 35 years, SK-II's signature Pitera discovery continues to remain at the heart of the prestige skincare brand. 

At the launch event, we got to see the craftsmanship of Pitera, how every drop of it is produced of the same optimal quality. Enough said, it is the SK II quality.

photo courtesy: MalcolmSunny.com
The other highlight of the event will be the launch of SK-II MEN's latest discovery, which contain facial regime as simple as 3 steps of the SK-II MEN regimen - Moisturizing Cleanser, Facial Treatment Essence & Moisturizer. 
... a regime that my very own Mr. is currently using.

So we are the SK II couple now! 
I'll show off his better skin soon.

photo courtesy: MalcolmSunny.com
Anyway, 
do drop by SK II Pitera house at Tangs to start the journey for the crystal clear face in just 14 days..
- I do sounds like an ads huh? -

But I know, you know that I thank SK II for my skin.

 photo signature-lips.png
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...