September 30, 2013

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil review

Hollaaah! It's been a while since I do review on my make up stuff :)
This time I wanna share the super worth investment of Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil I got from Sephora sometimes ago :)

This whole 6 gorgeous colours retailing below SGD 40 for the whole set, I would say it's super worth it and if you take the average price for each pencil it will be less than SGD 8 on each.
...and it's Urban Decay.


Swatches in my hand:
Mainline, Empire, Smog, Uzi, Demolition, Zero.

The store attendant told me that this pencil is good to create the smoky effect, and I somehow agree that this is good to create the sultry look and it doesn't have to be black :)


I would suggest you to use the Urban Decay primer potion before you glide on this pencil if you have oily eyelid, because it might smudge. Otherwise, this is perfect.

Stay tuned on my make up tutorial using this Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil.

 photo signature-lips.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...