November 15, 2013

Can post natal massage treats water retention?

I have completed my 10 sessions of jamu treatment from preg massage, 
and omg let me tell you..that was one of the best hours in my days!


I started this treatment around 2 weeks after my delivery, when my whole body was aching,  and i am just simply feel exhausted taking care of newborn. I am seriously so super thankful for every session, it gaves me a feeling of having a " me time " when actually with the newborn, " me time " is a luxury.

Apart from that, I believe in a " happy mommy is a happy baby " philosophy, and with having this post natal treatment that focus on recovering my body, i would say i feel better. I feel happier.

After giving birth, my whole body shape has changed. I am thankful for the fuller boobs and wider hips..but the leg water retention is a nightmare for me. If you have followed my instagram from quite sometimes, you've seen my swallon leg right? And in my case, even after the deliery..the water retention did reduce but never fully go away.

With just less than 6 session, my therapist, Ms. Diana, helps me to reduce the water retention on my ankle. It was slightly painful due to the water trap under the skin..but no pain no gain! And tadaaaa...look at my ankle now :)

I really like the technique that ms Diana did on me, it's very much Indonesian style of massage ; which is my favourite! 


and with preg massage, they only use certified organic oil for the treatment.

This relax massage oil is a combination of essential oils that will calm and relax the body and soul
Skin will feel nourished and soft

Ingredients:
prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender†) flower oil, linalool*, limonene*, citrus reticulata (mandarin) peel oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) leaf oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang†) flower oil, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) leaf oil, benzyl benzoate*, geraniol*. (*Natural constituents of essential oils, †Certified organic).

This oil absorb into my skin superbly, and i never have an overall smooth skin like i have today! 
Thank you to this safe and wonderful oil.

In this post natal package, I was pampered with the hot stone massage as well..
omg, the feeling is super shioook, and you might want to try this.


In my next post of my healing journey with preg massage, I will share the details part on how each treatment goes..stay tuned with me Mommies!

 photo signature-lips.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...