October 09, 2008

Ma hair extension..

Lately i got a lot of comments about my new extension hair..and the funny part is they dunno that i did hair extension..so, they quite surprise about how my hair grow so fast to the length of my waist..i'll tell u the little secret..all u need to do is only take 1 1/2 hour of ur time and $$$..

xixixii...

i'll post the picture here, then explain to u the process of hair extension.

my hair before


They braided my hair and tie my braided hair with the extension hair

and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Voila! long hair is mine now..

and wut make me happy the most is, i can curl it, straightened it and have a messy long hair look with less effort..

like:


anything u like..

luv it

and oh, i forgot to tell u..the cost of this hair extension is $1.50 per strand and $1.00 for the clip on..

u can find it at far east plaza or anywhere else that provide u a good service with more reasonable price.

^_^

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...