May 28, 2022

K-Beauty rom&nd Best Lip Tint for Cool Tone

Another great purchase from Hikoco ! I love the sizes and the colour this trio has to offer. I found this colour suits asian cool skin tone perfectly, the colour is pretty radiant and when i wear them, the contrast does make my skin looks brigher. 



Most of them are deep cool red tone and highly pigmented. For me, 3 dots it's enough to fill my lips and i will dab them using my finger. 



#06 Fig Fig and #12 Cherry Bomb has similar texture - it's more to creamy tint and its rather glossy and rich in texture. #07 Fizz's texture is creamy and matte - finishes beautifully on the lips. 


They do have another sets that suits warm skin tone that has coral/peachy based. Definitely worth to buy! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...