October 12, 2018

Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste

Hello Mid October!

I just can’t believe how times flies and soon enough we are start listening Christmas jingle. How have you guys been doing? Thank you for your kind message and notes, I’m unable to reply each and one of you yet - but thank you! Feeling the love and grateful :)

Little update, me and Arielle both are well, still adjusting to our new routine and she is such a lovely baby. I can’t wait to share my birth story with you guys. Stay tuned for this.

In this post, I’d like to share Himalaya Herb Singapore Toothpaste that I’ve been using since my late pregnancy. I’ve been using this since I was 32 weeks pregnant up to today and it solves my sensitive gum problem due to hormonal thing.



My gum bleeds pretty bad towards end of pregnancy and I’ve been switching toothpaste when I was traveling back in Jakarta, Japan and Singapore - it was such a pain, and it’s really such a relieve to find one that solve my gum problem.



Having it free from nasty chemicals below, Himalaya Herb are made from 100% organic certified ingredients and 97% natural sources. They don’t contain harmful ingredients and give us a natural oral care.


Another fun thing that I learnt from the awesome team behind Himalaya Herb Singapore is to make my DIY natural toothpaste. All you need as below and voila - a natural toothpaste is yours!



I have yet to try this but definitely will when baby Arielle is more settle with her routine :)
Himalaya range available in major pharmacies in SIngapore Island wide. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...