March 17, 2015

Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Circle Perfector - Spf 30

If you have seen this teaser on my instagram, then you might already know the NEW addition to kiehl's Clearly Corrective whitening range. 


This wonderful 3-in-1 eye product specifically targeted to my problem - dark circle! Omg lah, you know how much i tried to treat it and cover it with products and makeup, right?

So, when Kiehl's send over this Clearly Corrective Dark Circle Perfector, i was amazed on how instantly this products brightens and perfects my skin with mineral pigments. And not only that, itb will brightens my under-eye dark circles over time by reducing hyperpigmentation using latest generation vitamin C, Activated C. It has one of the highest eye protection against UV damage with its formulation of SPF30 for the our thin skin around eyes. Pretty awesome, yes?

To me, It works more like a light weight concealer for my eyes!

Kiehl's clarify about the application, that we should apply every morning under the eye and on the upper lid as the last step in the daily eye care routine. For best results, apply on top of a regular eye cream. I like it best to just apply it on my bare skin for make up property.

I usually take 3 small drops and apply it to my under eyes, and gently rub it in circular motion towards the upper lid. This way, I won't be getting different eye skin tone. 


After that, all i need to do is to take my makeupforever HD powder to finish my base. This way, it is good enough to have a fresh looking eyes for my daily " to go " look. 


In conjunction with the whitening theme this month, Kiehl's also brought back their popularDermatologist SolutionsTM Clearly CorrectiveTM Dark Spot Solution in JUMBO size. This is a limited edition only available for this month while stocks last.

So, grab it fast!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...