May 28, 2012

My journey with Mary Chia :)

I'm feeling grateful beyond everything!

This year has been so exciting so far, started with my make up playground at Make up by Bubbly Brush, my new job, and now..my Blog (Pinkbuble In Da House) as finalist in Mary Chia best beauty blog for Singapore Blog Award 2012..this is super exciting for me!

Thank u Omy.sg team for giving me this awesome experience.
*will not take it for granted- pinky promise*

Last Tuesday, we were at Mary Chia Urban Homme Clementi Branch to attend briefing for Mary Chia Best Beauty Blog.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

We were in this cozy room as our hang out place ^^

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

With lotsa lotsa..nail polish on the wall..
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Honestly, I was really nervous..I know no one, and I'm scared that I'm going to feel awkward in a totally new environment..but hey! all my worry are not proven! 
All the other gals are fun and friendly!

Yay! I'm so lalalala happy!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
The finalist and Mary Chia's crew
To attend event or meeting up with other bloggers is really something new to me,
and I'm happy to meet this awesome new friends..
Come, I introduce some of the ladies that I talked with the most on that nite ^^

Meet Joyce
Pretty gals with supeeeer friendly vibe, thanks for making me comfortable babe :)

Joyce, I took this photo from ur Blog :P
Meet Roxanne,
My Journey buddy, thanks for sharing your advise :)

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Meet Juliana and Michelle,
(Photo credit: ilovebunny.net)



After the briefing, we have our interview session with Omy.sg team.
(I think I was too nervous and over excited in the same time)
Will share it once its up.

Then, the MOST scary part for me..
 each of us take our Body composition Analysis :)
@_@ body what? 
It's a test to measure our body fat percentage and composition as well as our BMI.

* voice in my head: 
oh my God..hold ur breathe while you are on the machine, 
suck in your tummy,let's hope it will appear lighter!*

OMGlah! I'm really scared to step on weight scale!
I hate to see that 34.5 % my body is full of fat and my BMI is 25.2.
Super annoyed by the numbers, and the first thing I did when I got home was:

1. Open Mary Chia's website!
2. Search for slimming part, 
and decided to try for body detoxification treatment as a start.
I will share in details experience for this treatment later on.

Now, I would like to tell and maybe invites you to my

SPA PARTY!
WooooHoooo

If you are currently stays in Singapore and are my readers (proof it :P) drop me your email at the comment box below or at pinkbuble(at)gmail(dot)com, and if you are one of the lucky 15 readers..
you will receive my spa party invitation and entitle to enjoy (choose one):

30 mins Tension Relief Back Massage
Express Gelish Manicure
Eye Revival Therapy
Tummy/Arms/Thighs Contouring Therapy

All by Mary Chia!

And on top of that, you will received $100 Mary Chia's voucher as door gift too, of course apart from this amazing stuff..you will be pampered with lotsa girly stuff and we're gonna have fun!
How awesome is that?

So vote for me and drop your email address ladies! 


Photobucket

9 comments :

  1. g suka rambut lo El, klo make-up dan outfit lo ga usah ditanya, dari dulu g juga suka wakakaka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rica tambah cakrp, cute. I'm so proud to know u. Sukses selalu ya Bu ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. interiornya emang gelap2 gitu ya el?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elll....dikau kurusan ya? Di poto2 nya kyknya kurusan el. Wuihhhhh andai gue di spore...mau dong ikutan spa!! Smoga menang ya el blognya :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. iya rambut lo bagusss el.... cocok banget :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. asekkk gue ikutan ahhhh hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. aseekkk..gue ikutan ahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Pitshu: makasi Pit ^^
    @ Yulia: amin Yul ^^
    @ Debby: iyah neh, remang remang pol..bawaannya jadi pengen bobo ^^
    @ Belzy: iyah, semoga ya Bel..eke kurusan? masak sih?
    @ Monic: makasi ^^
    @ MsPerfect day: hayuk sini ikutan!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elrica congrats yach, smoga jadi pemenangnya :) oh iya, orangepolaroidnya pindah alamat.

    ReplyDelete

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...