April 02, 2021

Happy Easter!

It's the first Easter in our new nest and I'm so excited more than ever!!
Growing up, I don't have much privileges' in having house decorated with beautiful ornaments for special season - so now, I feel like am catching up to make up for those times. :)

Last year we had a lockdown Easter and we kept everything low key with just Easter Egg Hunt in our front yard. So this year, i decided to celebrate Easter in a fancier way to make up for last year. 

I was in the hunt for Easter decorations, man, it's hard! Kmart is pretty much sold out and luckily I managed to find few good stuff!


I picked bunny forest for the theme. I use green and earthy wooden colour as base and accentuate the whole decoration with magical white, hence we have LED light and Beauty & The Beast dome to add a little whimsical feel to it. 

I had fun decorating it and it does bring joy to me. I guess am gonna start doing home decorating things more often. :)


I found plenty of beautiful Easter Decorations at Bed, Bath & Table, and they are on 50% Off. Am planning to go back after Easter, hoping to grab some Easter clearance for next year. 

The grass table runner and the placemats are from Kmart. The rest are from my wonderful friend, Alana. She has like her own kmart in her garage. :p


Am in love with this cute vintage bunny in a cart. The workmanship is so pretty, just really nice to add some colour to the table. Bought the blue one for Ethan and the pink one for Arielle.

I set the table up at night and hoping to surprise our little human the next morning. I think i did a good job. :) 


Do you like this little birdie?


The Easter Breakfast

It was a nice morning. 
Sun is beautiful and weather is just fantastic. Everyone was up late, except Ethan. 
Kids were thrilled and excited to see the decorations!! Arielle was exploring non stop and Ethan can't wait to open up the Easter's treats.

We had Eggs, hot cross buns, Sausages and hot chocolate. It's really nice to have 4 of us to sit together and enjoy our busy breakfast together.  So precious, I do hope my kids will remember this moment as part of their childhood and continue the traditions when they have their own family one day.


Can you spot 2 little bunnies?



My first born attempt to crack the shell open using the spoon. He said " I saw this many times in movie, let me try" LOL

Uda kayak mendadak gede banget si koko, maturity levelnya juga mendadak naek..gampang dibilangin, semoga kamu terus get better and better ya, ko.


While this one is enjoying her egg as is. :)


The Easter Treats 

Got most of them from The Warehouse! 
Good bargain and really have things for my both kiddos. 

Ethan picked small Paw Patrol surprise egg and Arielle picked large Playdoh surprise egg. 


Surprise Egg is definitely one of the most requested toys in our house!
Buka nya ga pake sabar, dan langsung liat ke sebelah " What do you get? "
LOL


Tapi kayaknya rumput tetangga selalu lebih ijo ya, yang ada tukeran isi dong. Lol. 

Abangnya pinter, dia bilang " Hey Arielle, ini gw ada something for you - dia kasi sebungkus jelly bean dr egg nya dia, trus si non nya seneng dan kasih balik sebungkus jelly bean nya dia" 

Trading yang ada. 


I'm honestly in a happier place compare to Easter last year and I am hoping to continue making memories with them. 

Masa kecil mereka pendek kan yah? 

7 comments :

  1. wow keren banget! happy easter ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seru El, and everything is soooo pretty! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifuullll. Ahhh somehow reading this in a blog is so much better because: Ga bakal skip karena ilang after 24hrs, dan bisa lebih detailed dibanding postingan newsfeed <3
    Ethan does look so bigger now, amen to your mum's prayers! Haha. I pray for a smooth teen transition too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amin! Aku berdoa juga semoga i have a smooth teenagers :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...