February 06, 2020

Hello!

Happy New Year, everyone.
We just got back from family trip to Indonesia, loving every chance I got to be with my family. We had a big flood over the new year period, water inside the house, like literally kneed high inside my parents' house and calf high inside my in laws' house. We spent weeks trying to tidy up the house, the mud and drying up documents. This unfortunate event made me realised that I sometimes take this comfortable life for granted, and I do want to take my new year resolution from losing 5 kgs this year (this has been my resolution since 2002,lol) to just be grateful for the life each and every day.

I want to invite you to join me in this #gratefulcampaign for the whole 2020, to just mention 1 thing you are grateful about, everyday.
Let's see our life perspective switch to a brighter and positive vibes by the end of the year.

Now on the trip thingy, thank you for your kind wishes and messages while we are away. It is a new challenge to travel with 2 kids, first time flying long haul with 15 months and 6 years old. I've been actively flying since 2007, so I'm kinda used to packing and unpacking stuff for myself. But things can be slightly different when we travel with 2 little cute human.

I packed lotsa snacks, treats, nappies, warm vest, and kids books in my big hand carry bag. This come super handy to calm the hungry baby and kids down.


I have medicines for cold, hay fever, diarrhea and headache for the 'just in case' and Moroccan oil Hair set in travel size from Adore Beauty



This size is perfect for my trip and it has all I need from shampoo, conditioner, hair mask and hair oil.

When you get them from Adore Beauty, do remember they offer FREE express post for order over NZ $50. I got a lot of stuff from there and I can't wait to share them with you guys. Stay tuned for the next blog post on the items i picked and many freebies I received from them.

Packing situation :)


We fly with Air New Zealand and had the best experience. From check in, bag drop and cabin experience, all goes smoothly and everyone is happy.




It's also Arielle's first flight - so this awesome stewardess Ms. A prepared something sweet for little Arielle. Thank you Air New Zealand.


I wish all of us a great 2020.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...