August 04, 2015

Welcoming August!

Weee time flies! Just when we thought life in New Zealand will run slower, it soars faster than ever! Life is awesome here, but I feel terribly lonely. My goodness, I never expected this kind of calmness could stressing me out. I supposed to feel Zen and calm, but indeed I am feeling the opposite. Anyone feeling the same when you are moving overseas?

Ini kok rasanya hampa di dada seh? hahahaha..sulid abis buat dijelasin, tapi rasanya kayak jauh gitu dari semuanya, even dari diri sendiri. Aduh, gundah ga ada ujungnya.

Settling down
Smoothly!We finally got a tenant for our Singapore's condo ~ ou yeah! At least for the next 24 months, we are good! Hopefully, they will take care the place nicely.

Kita dapet tenant orang Jepun, semoga ni family rapi dan ga jorok! Dan juga, dengan dapetnya tenant ini, beban kita di SG uda beres! Semuanya settle and we are ready to roll di Auckland.

Work life
Super busy and one of the best environment I could ever asked for. I have kind manager, extremely helpful colleagues, and generally people are nicer in this place. I am amazed with their warmness and hospitality.

Orang disini baek bener! terlepas dari basa basi ato engga, mereka generally ramah and helpful. Mendingan lah ya daripada dijutekin mulu macam di negara sebelon ini.

Pinkbuble In Da House
Now that I am out and away from my Singapore Beauty Blogger life, I feel that I want to start something fresh, something exciting for you and me, and something that get me excited to write and share about things that matters to me the most. I have few things in mind, and would like you to let me know your thoughts, yes?

Bapak ibu, monggo diisi yah poll nya - ini ceritanya gw pengen nulis, tapi mo nulis opo to ya? banyak ide tapi bingung mo mulai darimana..hahaha..ini rencana mo nge record youtube make up tutorial pun ga jadi jadi..hadeuh..bantulah saya men-decide topik, ok?

What do you like to see in my blog?





Make Up By Bubbly Brush
Is back! Woohoooo..I am so excited to share that I will be start doing some beautiful and gorgeous ladies as my portfolio! ..and..dadadam, I will be start shooting them as well. I want to start my long awaited passion and creates people memories, although I still do not know where this will take me too, but I am going to give it a go.

Wish me luck!


 photo signature-lips.png

8 comments :

  1. Bagus dong ric semua berjalan lancar... Good luck ya ric...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai erlica

    sepertinya asyik banget ya disana, my dream is to live abroad, happy, no macet, aman dan damai. tapi apa daya kerjaan kita kayaknya ga mungkin bisa sampe tinggal di luar negri. lucky u! ditunggu postingan ttg daily life di sana yaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. tambahin recipe donk wkwkwk suka ngiler liat masakan dikau di FB atau IG lol XD but I vote Daily Life and Family, and Beauty tutorial and Daily too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beda banget ya antara hidup di negara kiasu, sama di negara yang orang-orangnya lebih sincere. Gue tau pasti sepi banget rasanya, apalagi Singapore itu such a busy country, sementara kalau gue justru ngerasa butuh environment yang lebih sepi. Makanya dulu suami gue suruh pulang dr Singapore kalau mau nikah sama gue hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sabar ya EL.. Awal gw pindah ke Spore juga brasa lonely banget.. ampe kepikiran mau balek Indo aja. Tapi nanti setelah beberapa bulan biasanya akan terbiasa karena sudah ada kesibukan tetap dan temen nya sudah bertambah banyak.
    Semangat ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sabar ya El.. gw waktu awal pindah ke Spore juga brasa banget lonely nya.. Tapi setelah beberapa bulan setelaha itu akan terbiasa :)
    Yang bikin gw ga give up itu gw mikirnya alasan awal gw mau pindah ke sini dan juga smua perpindahan yg dilancarkan ama Tuhan :)
    Gw yakin kehidupan elo disana akan lebih happy dan berwarna :)
    Semangat ya EL :)

    ReplyDelete

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...