September 20, 2014

Luscious Cosmetics

I received this bundle of colorful makeup about a month ago, and I just have time to blog about it like..now! Motherhood is surely run faster that the ticking clock. :)

Ok, now..without further due..I would like to Introduce to Luscious Cosmetics to YOU!

Founded in 2007, Luscious Cosmetics has gained a loyal following among celebrities, makeup artists and beauty addicts alike, attaining the status of one of the fastest growing beauty brands in the world. New and dynamic product launches keep us on the cutting-edge of the beauty industry, as each product is developed for high-performance results at par with premium beauty brands.
With a wide range of luxurious, yet affordable products ranging from basic to super-glam, we believe your beauty should be expressed as subtly or dramatically as you want. At Luscious there are no rules and no limits to create your own signature look. Our mantra: Celebrate Your Beauty!

Luscious products are strictly free of animal ingredients and never tested on animals. All lip products are alcohol free and are formulated for long lasting, vibrant color results that survive any climate.

Inspired by the vivacious spirit and beauty traditions of South Asia and the Middle East.
They strive to stay at the cutting edge of fashion to create niche products. They also work with the most sought after makeup artists and fashion icons to create shades that flatter and suit skin tones across all spectrums. 

Take a look on this collection they sent me :)

It's gorgeous!


On top of that, they sent me one beautiful sparkling face shimmer - Star light.
The texture is really light and oh so soft..



This shimmer powder has a nice glowing effect and I can imagine how beautiful this will be when I apply on my cheek and nose bridge.


The second this I received was this lipstick palette in red hue. One thing that interesting about this palette is they name the color with ladies name:
(top-bottom)
Cybil-Iman-Nadya-Mehreen-Meesha


Swatching on my lips as below:

Meesha

Iman

Mehreen

Nadya

Cybil

I LOVE all the colors. It's moisturized well on my lips, stay on pretty well and overall i was really surprised that with affordable price range - Luscious cosmetics could maintain the quality.

I will also share with you the swatches of the gorgeous eye shadow collection too; pardon the mess on the photo as I think the palette is slightly shaken during the shipment.
The Ather Shahzad has 48 eyeshadow colors in matte and shimmer, although the palette looks a bit messy in color arrangement - I still think the pigmentation is awesome and the color turns out really well.



Take a look at this:























It's quite nice right? I love it.

The palette comes with 4 blushes and 2 higlighter.
Honestly, one blush color is a little too strong for my liking, but maybe that is because i have a very fair skin. I don't think the right below color that close to red will look good on my NC 25 skin.
The rest of the colors is beautiful, all I need to is to apply it thinly and problem solved.



Luscious cosmetics is available in Singapore.
Do check their website HERE for more details.

'Till next time.
 photo signature-lips.png

3 comments :

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...