April 03, 2014

Chinoshino "MOM'S LOVE" Baby Soap

I think this will be the very first ever baby review I did on behalf of my lil love :)
And the honour goes to the kind people at Beauty Direct and the amazing Camy.

If you start thinking that I risk my lil love in doing this kind of review for my baby, then I think I need to clarify this once and for all that I LOVE my baby more than the sponsorship products or anything. Before i start using it, I do read the label, extend the research, read up the review and even did a skin test on lil love's heels to see his skin reaction towards products. If it appears reddish by the next day, it will be a big NO NO for me to use it for him, if it's not..then it's fine.
So, yeah..I got it covered on this matters.- thank u for your concern -

Anyway, Lil love usual skincare and bath set is under MUSTELA brand.
He cannot take Kodomo, Johnson&Johnson, or even SEBAMED ( I bought a set of SEBAMED set and end up using it for my own lor ~ sigh). I hope lil love skin will not be as sensitive as mine, but I guess he got that gene from me.


So when Chinoshino come to the picture, I am excited to let lil love try for this Japanese brand.
I am hoping this could also be the range that acceptable for his sensitive skin. 

Before I use it for the whole body, I pump a little amount of Chinoshino " MOM'S LOVE " baby soap and wash his feet. I think this is the safe way to tried out any skincare to our baby skin. I observe on how the skin reacting to the soap then I feel at ease to use it all over his body.

●【Not using】synthetic surfactants, coloring agents, mineral oils, flavorings or antioxidants.
●This is eco- and skin-friendly forming soap made from natural materials derived from natural fats and oils.
●It can be safely used as a face and body cleaner for every family member, even babies under the age of one.
●It contains hyaluronic acid Na (moisturizing ingredient) to moisturize dry skin. - See more at: http://beautydirect.com.sg/index.php/chinoshio/4982757912453.html#sthash.hQ4866wC.dpuf
I am glad that Chinoshino is acceptable for lil love's sensitive skin :)
 This soap is eco and skin friendly made from natural oil and fats, it does not contains synthetic surfactant, coloring agents, mineral oils, flavorings or anti oxidants.  

Lil love and I loving the fluffy unscented foam from the bottle. The feeling is similar  with touching the light and airy cotton ball, i like the rich and moisture feeling in my skin. I believe lil love loving it too :)
Look at his joyful moment during bath time :) oh, btw that is my mum's hand on his tummy - bonding time with grandma ^^

●【Not using】synthetic surfactants, coloring agents, mineral oils, flavorings or antioxidants.
●This is eco- and skin-friendly forming soap made from natural materials derived from natural fats and oils.
●It can be safely used as a face and body cleaner for every family member, even babies under the age of one.
●It contains hyaluronic acid Na (moisturizing ingredient) to moisturize dry skin. - See more at: http://beautydirect.com.sg/index.php/chinoshio/4982757912453.html#sthash.hQ4866wC.dpuf

Chinoshio 'Mom's Love' Baby Soap Foamy retailing at $13.90 and available at Isetan and plaza@cosme at 100AM 

Have a fun and joyful bath experience with Chinoshio ' Mom's love ' baby soap foamy.




 photo signature-lips.png

1 comment :

Wut do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...